INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (art.13 European Regulation 2016/679)
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Arcansas srl via Cerbara, 8 – 61030 Terre Roveresche (Pesaro and Urbino). For any need regarding the processing of personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Arcansas srl processes personal data of third parties, in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, for the following purposes:
- Carrying out of pre-contractual activities aimed at signing business contracts (processing necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures)
- Execution of the services to be borne by the company in relation to the carrying out of the business activity (treatment necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part)
- Administrative and tax obligations related to the contracts referred to in letter b) (processing necessary to fulfill a legal obligation)
- Other administrative activities necessary for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations inherent in the business activity (treatment necessary to fulfill a legal obligation)
- Collection and selection of curricula received through its website (treatment based on consent)
- Sending commercial information and newsletters (treatment based on consent)
The data processing is carried out by internal staff authorized to process and, on behalf of the Data Controller, by external subjects, formally appointed as Data Processors. The data are not transferred to third countries; in the event of subsequent transfer of data to third countries, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate this to the interested parties, as far as this may be possible.
Recipients of personal data
As part of the treatments listed above, personal data can be communicated in paper and / or electronic format to the following categories of recipients:
- Public bodies in the administrative, economic and fiscal fields
- Trade associations and their service companies
- Banks, insurance companies, debt collection companies
- Company clients
- Freelancers in the technical, administrative and legal fields
- IT system managers
Obligation to provide data
The provision of data may be necessary for the performance of pre-contractual activities, for the management of contractual relationships or for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations and consequently their failure or incomplete supply can create difficulties in the performance of the services borne by the Owner in the context of the contracts of which the interested party is a party directly or indirectly, until the conclusion or performance of the contractual relations themselves is impossible.
Data retention period
The personal data held by Arcansas srl are kept for as long as necessary for the management of the pre-contractual or contractual relationships that constitute its prerequisite and in any case for the duration foreseen by legal obligations. Curricula are kept for two years from their receipt. The data necessary for sending information and newsletters are kept for as long as necessary for such sending.
Rights of the interested part
Interested parties can request access to their personal data by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, rectification, cancellation, limitation or opposition of the processing as well as data portability (articles 15 and following of the Regulation EU 2016/679), but this request cannot be satisfied if the processing is imposed by legal obligations or necessary for the protection of a right of the Data Controller. The interested party may revoke the expressed consent at any time in relation to the treatments for which it is a prerequisite.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The interested parties, if they believe that the processing of data concerning them violates the 2016/679 Regulation, can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.